Case study: The Literacy Company
Enabling automation and driving efficiencies via HubSpot Onboarding for nationwide educational consultancy
The Literacy Company is a team of dedicated consultants who work closely with schools to enhance the curriculum and raise standards in English. They provide schools nationwide with practical strategies that enhance classroom teaching.
With plans to continue growing their presence around the country, they needed a CRM platform that would grow with them and accurately reflect their business processes. Their existing CRM, Insightly, wasn’t able to give them the level of reporting or automation they required to effectively forecast and analyse data.
HubSpot provided a powerful alternative that could provide a central source of truth, alongside advanced automation capabilities. To get set up for maximum success on HubSpot, they selected Fuelius as their onboarding partner.
- Their existing CRM (Insightly) didn’t give them the level of reporting they required as a business or single source of truth
- Data wasn’t consolidated and there were lots of data fields for similar properties within the old platform
- Wanted to automate internal processes to maximise efficiencies and scale delivery
What we delivered
This means that, through a series of weekly video calls, we showed them how to set up key areas of their new HubSpot portal with post-session homework for The Literacy Company to take away and implement themselves.
We also provided additional consultancy hours where we could answer any additional questions the team at The Literacy Company had and offer specific advice.
Across 8 Guided Onboarding sessions, we covered:
- Technical Setup of their HubSpot License
- Importing Data into HubSpot
- Personas, Forms and Data Collection
- Sales Pipeline and Productivity Tools
- Lead Scoring and Lifecycle Stages
- Marketing Automation & Sequences
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Future planning
A CRM platform that can grow with them
Though our Guided Onboarding has a pre-set agenda, we make sure that for each client we listen to their specific requirements and goals so that they’re getting the most out of the process.
For every session, we provided recordings and wrap-up content for the team to refer back to, or even use in the future when training new employees.
Following their Guided Onboarding, The Literacy Company are now able to work more efficiently using the HubSpot platform, with the powerful sales and marketing tools at their disposal to deliver personalised campaigns at scale to generate awareness and new leads.
As they begin their HubSpot journey, the team are getting to grips with uploading their data and digging into the insights to gain deeper understanding of their market.
They’re also now in a great position to reduce workloads by automating repeatable processes, meaning they can put more focus on the bigger picture – delivering exceptional learning experiences for children around the UK.
How The Literacy Company felt after their Onboarding
We collect feedback from each Onboarding we complete, and here’s a snapshot of some of the comments:
- They felt they were ‘Miles ahead with HubSpot in 8 weeks than they were with Insightly in 12 months’.
- They have gained the ability to automate processes, with reporting and data management all in one place
- Fuelius covered the business aspects of their bespoke processes
- Follow-up video sessions and recordings really useful to refer back to
- Approachable and responsive team where no question felt like a stupid question