Love creating powerful, exciting content? We're looking for an enthusiastic, creative individual to join our content team. The ideal candidate will be hungry to learn and grow their skillset as they support the team to produce quality, SEO-driven inbound marketing campaigns.
Competitive salary (£20,000 DOE)
Hybrid working (2 days office-based - Chester)
4 Day Work Week: We’re implementing a 4-day working week but you still get paid for 5! Receive a clarity day away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, wellbeing and personal development.
About the role
Fresh out of uni and looking for your first full-time role? Maybe you're wanting a new career path and are keen to put your written skills to good use.
Well, Fuelius is looking for you. We’re a close-knit team and this is an exciting opportunity to join an established digital marketing agency with ambitious plans to keep on growing.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing & Inbound, your role will be to support the content creation for our client inbound campaigns.
You will pay detailed attention to our clients’ ideal customer profiles, understand their product offering and tone of voice and have a strong understanding of their overall objective in order to deliver compelling content that helps them to attract, convert and delight customers.
- Create engaging content adhering to inbound and SEO best practices including blogs, e-books, white papers, video scripts, emails, landing pages and social media assets.
- Regularly collaborate with internal teams to plan and create content for monthly/quarterly campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ industries to enable the development of engaging content for target audiences.
- Proof-read documentation written by various team members to ensure proper usage of grammar, punctuation, spelling, styles and formatting.
- Perform other content relevant duties based upon request.
- First-class written communication skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good IT skills, with strong knowledge of HubSpot
- A sound understanding of social media platforms and campaigns
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
Some things that might give you that extra edge…
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A degree (of any sort! We've had historians as Project Managers, actors on the Sales Team and artists on the Accounts Team)
- HubSpot Certifications, i.e. Inbound, Inbound Marketing, Growth-Driven Design Agency. (You can enrol right now at https://academy.hubspot.com/ to gain access to these free courses – they’ll look great on your CV!)
Competitive salary depending on experience
Private healthcare cover & pension
23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (We also close for at least 10 days over Christmas)
Anniversary gifts - increasing with each year - to include a paid-for holiday on 5 and 10 years, plus additional days holiday, team lunches and company celebrations – we really do like to make a fuss of our colleagues.
Annual 'away days' somewhere fun and exciting to strategise and reset!
Personal development opportunities - we've sent employees all over the world to train in their field
Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
Remote work flexibility with HQ based in Chester (Some level of attendance required)
New for 2022 - Receive clarity breaks away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, well-being and personal development
So… Think you’ve got what it takes? Or do you know someone else who would be up for the challenge? Send them our way!