Business Development Executive
Are you good at creating new connections and seeking new business opportunities? Fuelius has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our expanding Digital Strategy team.
- Competitive salary £25,000 DOE + Commission
- Hybrid working (2 days a week office based in Chester)
- Private healthcare
- 4 Day Work Week - New for 2022: We’re implementing a 4-day working week but you still get paid for 5! Receive a clarity day away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, wellbeing and personal development.
About the role
With a well-structured commission scheme, ongoing training and full exposure to prospects, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with an appetite to develop their skills as a business strategist.
You'll play a vital role in driving business growth, working as part of an expanding team where you will be developing relationships with potential new Fuelius customers. You will be assigned a number of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and will be supporting the Business Development Manager to create strategies to nurture these leads into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and opportunities for the Digital Strategy team to close.
You'll be speaking with potential customers regularly, with a keen ability to understand their key challenges and goals from a digital marketing perspective and identify how Fuelius could help the business grow through the variety of products and services we offer.
- Using our Sales Strategy to identify, engage with and convert desirable prospects
- Supporting on MQLs - all which are at different stages of the buying cycle
- Help prospect these leads in order to engage with them and understand their key objectives
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Digital Strategist to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Fuelius
- Providing insights to the team regarding your prospects
- Sourcing key stakeholders at your target prospects
- Help small and mid-sized companies realise the potential of digital marketing
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
- Goal Orientated and task driven
- Personal drive and determination
- Experience within a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to ask open questions and understand customers challenges and goals (training provided)
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to grow and develop and be better
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- ‘One-speed’ energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
Some things that might give you that extra edge…
- Proven recruiter working in the tech or marketing space, OR proven ability to generate new business in the digital space through a mixture of calls, lead nurturing and qualification
- HubSpot Certifications, i.e. Inbound, Inbound Marketing, Growth-Driven Design Agency. (You can enroll right now at https://academy.hubspot.com/ to gain access to these free courses – they’ll look great on your CV!)
What’s in it for you?Fuelius is a fun and friendly agency that has been around the block for 22+ years. But we're ambitious to innovate and grow further!
This is an exciting and rewarding role: we are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Fuelius is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
This role offers a base salary. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career, and you will have the opportunity for career development within the company.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Private healthcare cover & pension
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (We also close for at least 10 days over Christmas)
- Anniversary gifts - increasing with each year - to include a paid-for holiday on 5 and 10 years, plus additional days holiday, team lunches and company celebrations – we really do like to make a fuss of our colleagues.
- Annual 'away days' somewhere fun and exciting to strategise and reset!
- Personal development opportunities - we've sent employees all over the world to train in their field
- Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
- Remote work flexibility with HQ based in Chester (Some level of attendance required)
- New for 2022 - Receive clarity breaks away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, well-being and personal development